You’ve probably already seen how pom-poms are being attached to just anything from key chains to hats. You probably own some and love them. But we are especially fond of the miniature version of those fluffy woollen balls when they are being added to sandals. We’ve previously used them together with tassels on our line of bracelets and necklaces but this time we wanted to share how easy it can be to transform any shoes you already have into the colorful Spring item you are most probably going to be wearing this season.
Here is a list of what you will need followed by 7 super easy steps. If you have any questions just drop us a line!
- Sandals with stripes
- Friendship Bracelets
- Plastic clips/pegs
- Sew the pom-poms to the sides of the friendship bracelet leaving some space in the middle.
- Cut the ends of the friendship bracelet according to the size of the sandal’s strip
- Glue the friendship bracelet onto the sandal’s stripe
- Use plastic clips/pegs to press and let the glue set
- Repeat this step for all the stripes available in the sandal
- Sew some pom-poms and tassels onto the lace of the sandal
- Add some charms in between and you are done!